Become a Family Child Care Provider!
We are looking for FCC Providers who are willing to take care of children from the ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age as well as children with special needs. The FCC program offers military-affiliated spouses living on and off base the opportunity to work at home while caring for their own children.
- Manage your own business and set your own hours
- Free access to a resource center and training
- A career you can take with you to your next duty station
- Certification with First Aid and CPR
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Spouse to active duty military or retired
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Obtain liability insurance
- Complete a family interview
- Complete a satisfactory background check
Ask about the New Provider Orientation Classes!
Lackland/Chapman: (210) 671-3376
Fort Sam Houston/Randolph: (210) 221-3820